Want to install the jailbroken beta releases without having to go through all the steps below? Simply add my repo (https://repo.dozenzb.com) to your Cydia sources.
Note: The repo will be brought online by end of the day today (2017-09-07).
nzbUnity v1.8.93 (Beta)
Posted: April 07th, 2019
- (ADD) Lidarr: Lidarr Support.
- (ADD) Sonarr: Ability to delete episode files.
- (ADD) uTorrent: Ability to change torrent label.
- (CHANGE) nzbUnity: App is now AD FREE.
- (CHANGE) Auto Night: Temporarily disabled based on reports that it has been causing crashes on start up.
- (CHANGE) Sonarr: Updated the episode listing UI to be more dynamic and include the quality of the file (if available)
- (CHANGE) Search: When adding or editing a provider, if the protocol (http or https) is detected in the url/host, it will be automatically removed to make adding / editing easier.
- (CHANGE) Radarr: Movies that are still monitored but have downloaded the movie in the cutoff profile is no longer marked as Wanted in nzbUnity
- (FIXED) All: on Jailbroken devices, artwork would not load on iOS 11.
- (FIXED) Sonarr: Episode listing would be out of order if there was no airdate listed, changed to sort by episode number
- (FIXED) Sonarr: If application language was not set to English then the artwork would not download.
- (FIXED) All: The Barcode Scanner’s cancel button would be position slightly off screen on the iPhone X series.
nzbUnity v1.8.64 (Stable)Posted: September 11th, 2018
- (ADD) nzbUnity: Application labels. You can now label the apps on the main page with whatever name you’d like.
- (ADD) nzbUnity: User Interface has been updated to fit properly on the iPhone X
- (ADD) Downloaders: All download applet have been combined into 1 new downloader applet. From one window, you can manage all your downloading app (sab, nzbget, nzbvortex, torrents).
- (ADD) Downloaders: Deluge (Torrent) support.
- (ADD) Downloaders: uTorrent (Torrent) support.
- (ADD) Downloaders: qBittorrent (Torrent) support.
- (ADD) Downloaders: Transmission (Torrent) support.
- (ADD) Radarr: Open in Safari button on the movie info page for more information about the movie (imdb or tmdb)
- (ADD) Search: Added Radarr to the auto import list
- (ADD) Sick Beard: ‘Custom’ quality profile for adding and editing a show.
- (ADD) SickRage: ‘Custom’ quality profile for adding and editing a show.
- (ADD) Radarr: Ability to type and filter the list of movies in your list.
- (CHANGE) Radarr: Changed the artwork download from using Radarr to using TheMovieDB
- (CHANGE) Sonarr: Changed the artwork download from using Sonarr to using TheTVDB
- (CHANGE) LazyLibrarian: Re-did the integration from HTML parsing to API
- (FIXED) All: Special Characters are now allowed for the password when attempting to retreive the APIKEY automatically.
- (FIXED) Downloaders: SABNzbd would be unable to connect if using a reverse proxy auth (ex: Nginx Auth).
- (FIXED) SABnzbd: Added support for SABnzbd v2.x
- (FIXED) Sonarr: When adding a show, starting season and search on add options were being ignored.
- (FIXED) Radarr: Searching for movies would return ‘results not found’ (slight change of API from Radarr)
- (FIXED) CouchPotato: Manual search was not showing the download icon
- (FIXED) CouchPotato: Random crashes when attempting to re-add a movie to the wanted via the ‘Re-Add’ button.
- (FIXED) CouchPotato: UI would incorrectly move up when hiding either the quality or profile when adding a movie.
- (FIXED) Search: Attempting to browse nzb.su would cause the app to crash.
- (FIXED) Search: Auto import was not importing newznab servers from Sonarr
- (FIXED) SyncSettings: In some cases, restoring from SyncSettings with Client Certificate enabled, would cause nzbUnity to crash.
- (FIXED) Auto Nightmode: Auto Night mode would cause the app to crash.
- (CHANGE) All (Except RSS/Search): New TabBar (bottom bar) look for all the apps. Main color is the apps main color.
- (CHANGE) iPad: iPad is now in landscape mode.