Want to install the jailbroken beta releases without having to go through all the steps below? Simply add my repo (https://repo.dozenzb.com) to your Cydia sources.
Note: The repo will be brought online by end of the day today (2017-09-07).
Posted: May 18th, 2020
- (ADD) Ombi: Ombi Support.
- (ADD) Downloaders: rTorrent(ruTorrent) support.
- (ADD) Settings: Application Theme (Top nav bar matches color of app now).
- (CHANGE) Pro: Features are now available to all.
- (CHANGE) Settings: Settings has a slightly newer look for adding apps / misc menu
- (FIXED) Downloaders: Clicking on History would crash the app if a torrent client on the list (most torrent clients do not support history)
- (FIXED) Downloaders: (iOS 13) NZB uploading to the default client from Downloads folder (now part of the iCloud Drive). Depending on the resign method, import of NZB will still fail (working on resolving it fully).
- (FIXED) Sonarr: If tv show had no poster and on the 3 poster per row, nzbUnity would make the show unclickable.
- (FIXED) Downloaders: In Deluge, if the password contained special characters, the password escape would make it so that nzbUnity could not connect.
- (FIXED) Search: In certain cases, Jackett links would fail to send to the torrent download client or crash nzbUnity.
- (FIXED) Pin: If pin was enabled and FaceID was enabled on the device (those without fingerprint reader), app would crash
- (FIXED) Lidarr: Lidarr would fail to connect in some cases due to improper parsing of the init file.
Posted: January 4th, 2020
- (ADD) Radarr: Multiple Radarr support
- (ADD) Radarr: Recommendations
- (ADD) Headphones: Ability to view history
- (ADD) Downloaders: Ability to move the downloader servers. Long-press and then drag and drop to the new position
- (ADD) qBittorent: Added support for the new API 2.3 released with qBittorent 4.2.0.
- (ADD) Search: Jackett support
- (CHANGE) Radarr: Search icon is now part of the bottom menu
- (CHANGE) Search: Moved the + to the bottom bar to match the look of the other applets.
- (CHANGE) RSS: Moved the + to the bottom bar to match the look of the other applets.
- (CHANGE) Search: Updated the views to match the look and feel of the other applets
- (CHANGE) Search: Removed NZBClub
- (FIXED) iPad: When restoring from SyncSettings (with LazyLibrian enabled) or enabling the application LazyLibrarian, nzbUnity would crash. This was due to me leaving the connection module on the iPad to connect via username/password when LL has been updated (build 45). to use ApiKey only.
- (FIXED) Sick Beard: Artwork failed to be retrieved when TheTVDB updated their api to v3.
- (FIXED) SickRage: Artwork failed to be retrieved when TheTVDB updated their api to v3.
- (FIXED) Sonarr: Artwork failed to be retrieved when TheTVDB updated their api to v3.
- (FIXED) Radarr: Movie would still show up on the ‘wanted’ list even if the cutoff was met (ex: downloaded Bluray 1080p but cutoff was DVD and the Bluray 1080p was higher on the list than the DVD).
- (FIXED) Radarr: Title-less movies would cause nzbUnity to crash.
- (FIXED) Downloaders: Clicking save multiple times when adding a downloader would add the server multiple times.
- (FIXED) nzbUnity: New build notification was not displaying when a new build was out.