Want to install the jailbroken beta releases without having to go through all the steps below? Simply add my repo (https://repo.dozenzb.com) to your Cydia sources.
Note: The repo will be brought online by end of the day today (2017-09-07).
Attention: Version numbering will change starting with this beta. Versioning will now be #VERSION# (#BUILD#) instead of #VERSION# BETA #BETA NUMBER#. Since I was not keeping track of the build number, this will be build 1 but future beta will have a different build number – ex: 1.8 (87) could be beta 2 etc.
nzbUnity v1.8 (58) *beta*
- (ADD) nzbUnity: Application labels. You can now label the apps on the main page with whatever name you’d like.
- (ADD) Downloaders: Queue/History is now collapsible – tap on the section header that you want to hide/show.
- (ADD) Downloaders: Pause/Unpause option for SABnzbd while in the main ‘Queue’ page.
- (ADD) Downloaders: Pause download item by swiping left to right from the main ‘Queue’ page.
- (ADD) Downloaders: Delete download item by swiping right to left from the main ‘Queue’ page.
- (ADD) Downloaders: uTorrent support.
- (ADD) Downloaders: qBittorrent support.
- (FIXED) Downloaders: While scrolling on the queue, the scroll was … weird to say the least
- (FIXED) Radarr: Searching for movies would return ‘results not found’ (slight change of API from Radarr)
- (FIXED) Search: Attempting to browse nzb.su would cause the app to crash.
nzbUnity v1.8 (45) *beta*
- (ADD) nzbUnity: User Interface has been updated to fit properly on the iPhone X
- (ADD) Radarr: Open in Safari button on the movie info page for more information about the movie (imdb or tmdb)
- (ADD) Search: Added Radarr to the auto import list
- (FIXED) CouchPotato: Manual search was not showing the download icon
- (FIXED) Search: Auto import was not importing newznab servers from Sonarr
- (FIXED) SyncSettings: In some cases, restoring from SyncSettings with Client Certificate enabled, would cause nzbUnity to crash.
- (FIXED) Auto Nightmode: Auto Night mode would cause the app to crash.
- (CHANGE) LazyLibrarian: Re-did the integration from HTML parsing to API
- (CHANGE) Downloaders: Easier identification of NZB or Torrent client in the Add/Edit page
nzbUnity v1.8 (1) *beta*
- (ADD) Downloaders: All download applet have been combined into 1 new downloader applet. From one window, you can manage all your downloading app (sab, nzbget, nzbvortex, torrents [coming soon!]).
- (ADD) Transmission: Now manage your transmission queue from the new ‘Downloaders’ applet.
- (ADD) NZBGet: Re-Download and Post-Process again for nzbs on the history.
- (ADD) Sick Beard: ‘Custom’ quality profile for adding and editing a show.
- (ADD) SickRage: ‘Custom’ quality profile for adding and editing a show.
- (ADD) Radarr: Ability to type and filter the list of movies in your list.
- (FIXED) All: Special Characters are now allowed for the password when attempting to retrieve the APIKEY automatically.
- (FIXED) SABnzbd: Added support for SABnzbd v2.x
- (FIXED) Sonarr: When adding a show, starting season and search on add options were being ignored.
- (FIXED) CouchPotato: Random crashes when attempting to re-add a movie to the wanted via the ‘Re-Add’ button.
- (FIXED) CouchPotato: UI would incorrectly move up when hiding either the quality or profile when adding a movie.
- (CHANGE) All (Except RSS/Search): New TabBar (bottom bar) look for all the apps. Main color is the apps main color (Experimenting — colors might change as well as menu options).
- (CHANGE) iPad: iPad is now in landscape mode.